Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kwatley Moments !!!!


Its 6th sem on the track.I would like to share some of the kwatley moments that we have done in our college and that we still do to avoid boring and sleepy periods.During those Freshers days(1st sem),I used to ask(test) lecturers by posting tricky Electrical and Electronics questions..most of them would remember i guess,my friends(shankara and supreeth) used to do kwatley by doing mind blowing RAJU(buttler English-lecturer) problems while Akshay used to test those Masters(lol),In the mean time i used to keep quite and sleep a bit,from then on the time has changed..We Entered the branch(cs) and then the Actual Kwatley time started...Our HOD supressed Mass-Bunking and we had to find alternate Entertainers...Visiting Gokul theater Ocassionally ..Chatting was one of the primary means to Enjoy..
It was the Mobile Sem(3rd Sem) when every one was passionate about messaging,playing games,listing to Music..I used to play the Word builder game(belive me my friend Akshay used to cheat me a lot[-:)])Last bench boys(me suppi,shankara and dingu) started playing the SET GAME....I used to beat them all the time even though they cheated me a lot [-:].The boring Mathematics periods now have vanished and We have started to enjoy a lot now a days by playing
Mobile Blue tooth Games..No one has come nearer to beat me..Internet is the only Entertainer in Labs apart from dull built in Windows and Redhat Games...
Thus we still continue to Rock in VVCE...

1 comment:

Kathleen Frangeskos said...

You have an interesting blog site...the pictures are beautiful...and I love your layout..Keep up the great work!